Friday, February 04, 2005

Madness in Music - Tag Along

I've been tagged by kitts

Random 10:
1. Sleeping to dream (Jason Mraz)
2. Stay (Liza Loeb (or is it Lobe?))
3. My Immortal(Evanescence)
4. Rise & Fall (Craig David/Sting)
5. Eager Angels (Session road - local band)
6. Bittersweet symphony (the verve)
7. Confessions (Usher)
8. Why (Avril Lavigne)
9. Shut up (Black eyed peas)
10. Melt with you (Jason Mraz)

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Alma: around 1GB siguro

2. The last CD you bought is:
Alma: RnB explosion

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
Alma: Ready for Love (India Arie)

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. Panunumpa (Carol Banawa)- my bridal march song
2. Thank you (dido) - i dedicate this song to my honey eric
3. The way you look tonight (Michael Buble) - first dance
4. Minsan (eraserheads) - reminds me of my college friends
5. More than you'll ever know (Michael Ruff?) - reminds me of my past

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
Eds - ano trip mong music?
Nice - song for your bridal march?
Grace - song for your first dance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home