Friday, February 18, 2005

VDAY and my honey

My honey gave me chocolates and 1 white rose...soooo sweet! Di na kami lumabas (which is a good thing..so sad about the vday bombings), I prepared dinner (i cooked kilawin) and I bought candles and aromatherapy oil para naman medyo romantic. We than played yung bigay na CD ni ninong Mario...it's a new age music with title "Garden of Peace"..it's something that you might hear sa spa..it's so relaxing...It's our first vday together and I think we did good! It was just perfect for me.

Yesterday, i went home after lunch dahil sa dysmenorrhea...i felt so bad kaya nagpaalam na akong umuwi sa boss ko and i told my honey about it, he was so concerned na umuwi din sya just to check on me then he went back to work (that's d good thing of having a house near sa work).

I love my honey very much! I really appreciate all the things he's doing for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home