Saturday, April 16, 2005

Earthquake / Nightmare

Last April 13, I received an e-mail from a friend regarding earthquake prediction that will take place 2nd or 3rd week of this month. I prayed that it will not happen.

Yesterday at about 4:50pm, as I was having coffee with my friends at Seatlle's, Myla called to check kung asan ako. I told her where I am and she asked me if it's because of the earthquake prediction that's going to happen 5pm that day. I really didn't know about it, it just so happen that I was out and I was really glad that I was out. Thank God, nothing happened yesterday.

Last night, I had a bad dream...Di masyadong clear yung dream ko pero parang flooded ang paligid and a lot of people are holding candles and praying....it's really terrifying. I really hope and pray that nothing bad will happen.

Let's all pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home