Friday, October 28, 2005

Bora part II

BORACAY REGENCY






I am satisfied with Boracay Regancy. If I am to rate it 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I will give it 9.5 rating. Thanks to Uchie for recommending it. As advised by Uchie, I requested for us to be booked at the new wing. If I remember right, we stayed at room 354. It was a little bit tiring though to go up and down the stairs.

Another plus with Boracay Regency is the safety lock in every room. With other resorts, you have to leave your valuable things at the front desk. With the safety lock in the room, it's more convenient.


They were also accomodating. On our last day, we requested for our breakfast to be brought to our room and they agreed. We were supposed to go to Alfonso's Bar and Grill for our buffet breakfast.
The staff are also the best. Geoff became friends with some of the waiters :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home