Monday, December 05, 2005

2 events

2 events

I’ve been busy planning for the 2 events we held last week. Thank God it’s over now. The planning was really stressful. I even missed my period due to stress (and I thought I was pregnant, sad!)

Thank God I did not miss the famous lechon while we were in Cebu. On our first day, we went to lunch at CNT. Bad thing is we did not have enough time so we were not able to shop. Sorry friends but, no danggit and dried mangoes for pasalubong.

----------------------------------------

We were supposed to go to Greenhills last Saturday to do some shopping, didn’t happen. I didn’t have the energy (to think it’s shopping, guess I was really down).

What else can we do when we’re stuck at home but watch DVD series. We finished Grey’s Anatomy season 1, and we are now watching Nip Tuck season 2. Nip tuck 2 is bolder compared to the first season. I can’t watch some of the operation scenes. I like though that Christian Troy(Julian McMahon) is showing his soft side.  I cried when he made his speech why he should have his son, Wilber (not his biological son). Too much Nip tuck, I have to stop blabbering now. Last thing that I can’t afford not to mention… Julian rocks, he’s still so sexy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home