Saturday, April 23, 2005

Cooking / Martin Nievera

I'm proud to say na i've learned to cook 3 new dishes this past 2 weeks. I don't even know the names...hahaha...basta 1 was beef na minarinate muna before cooking (got the ingredients from MIL of my friend) and the other naman was quail eggs plus veggies. Kagabi yung tortang pork giniling.

Mukhang nagustuhan naman ni eric...well, he should...kung ayaw nyang magiyera :)

-------------

I'm a Martin Nievera fan!

I'll be watching his concert tomorrow night, sa Clark. The concert is with Patti Austin. I'll be watching together with Mads, my friend. ...sad nga, kasi company outing nila eric tomorrow and overnight sila sa isang place na ni-rent nila.

-------------

Had lunch with Mario, Elang and Di

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2005 1:44 AM, Blogger Faye said...

ay inggit ako! i like martin nievera too. tapos with patti austin pa. great! have fun!

 
At April 27, 2005 5:10 PM, Blogger Alma said...

Hi Faye!

I was really disappointed na hindi ako nakapanuod :(

Well, next time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home