Thursday, May 19, 2005

Fitness First Plus

I grabbed the promo of Fitness first Plus at RCBC Plaza, no membership and admin fee. I will only pay 2 months in advance and i have a contract for 3 months. Payment is thru credit card. After signing up, they gave me a gym bag, water container and headset. I am thinking of enrolling my honey as well.

I went there yesterday and tried the Aqua aerobics, i enjoyed it. The pool is heated so the water is relaxing. I joined the beginners session. There were only 6 of us who attended the session. At first, I was shy to go to the pool wearing my swimsuit, but when i saw others who are doing it so naturally, i locked my inhibitions in the locker :)

I hope I can do this regulary. I have to keep in mind that the monthly pay is not cheap and i have to make the most out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home