Friday, May 13, 2005

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday!

Since Monday, i've been counting the days and wishing for days to fly fast. I'll be seeing my honey tonight, yipee! Bad news is, he's going back to Tarlac on Monday and probably stay there for another week, darn! :(

Nothing much happened this week. It's actually a boring weeek. Good thing I met with friends yesterday. It has become a routine for us to meet at least once a week @ Con Fusion. The place is located at the corner of San Agustin and Paseo de Roxas. It's the mid-point to all our offices. It's so nice to hang out there, have coffee and smoke occasionally. We do catch up on the latest buzz in our busy lives(m not so busy now, am i?). We vent out our frustrations at work... Hmmm, i kinda did that yesterday. I would love to vent it out here too, but i'm not sure it's proper, so i'll just shut up.

Anyhoo, i'm excited about out trip to Quezon tonight. We'll be there for the Pahiyas Festival. It's my first time to go there, hope it will be another fun weekend. I love weekends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home