Thursday, April 28, 2005

blog! blog! blog!

Everybody's blogging!

I used to have a diary. My diary is a private space for me, i wrote all my deepest thoughts there, things I felt should not be shared to anybody. It's a journal of my day to day life. There are times that I go back and read entries in my diary. It's a nice feeling, it brings smile in my face. Sometimes I can't beleive i've done those things...or felt those things. The crushes, the heartaches, the disappointments, happy/failed relationships...oh, those happy days and the not so happy days. There were problems i thought i could not survive and yet here i am thinking of how shallow they were.

Blogging feels like having a diary and sharing it to the world. This blog is not just my space, but rather, it's a journal of two lives making it out in the 'married life'.

To my fellow bloggers, blog away! :)

------
la lang, feeling ko lang kasi ang dami ng may blog, even sa friendster meron, kainis lang coz i can't access friendster in our office even after office hours, :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home