Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Date...and some thoughts

I surprised my honey yesterday. I told him to meet me sa NBS greenbelt then we had dinner and watched a movie ("Guess who" starring Ashton so cute). We haven't done that for a long time..lagi na lang kasi kaming sa bahay. I'm so glad that my honey appreciated it.

He'll be assigned in Tarlac for 2 weeks kasi so I told him na dapat mag date kami :) He left kaninang madaling araw and I miss him already.

----------

Apr23
I was supposed to watch Martin's concert but my friend who's supposed to go with me was sick. All I can say is that i'm really disappointed with her. It's not about her being sick...i just don't like the things she texted to our other friend...oh well, just letting it out here.

---------

I would like to try to make a scrapbook. I'm overwhelmed with all the information i'm getting. Buti na lang i joined a yahoo group and all the members are so supportive...they answer all my questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home