Friday, June 24, 2005

night out with his friends

Went to Gweilos last night with my honey to meet his friends. At first, I thought of not going with him, stay home and watch Nip Tuck (liked this show, Dr. Troy is ooziing with sexx appeal). but then I thought that he might go drinking galore if i let him go alone, so i came along. Of course, my presence did not stop them from drinking and staying out late...i should have known.

I wished i would bump into some of my own friends, nope, did not happen! Oh well, it was my honey's night. I guess, he's feeling the same when we're with my friends. But, he knows more about my friends so i guess he can relate more to the stories than i can to their office issues.

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2005 10:54 AM, Blogger Alma said...

eric actually asked me to accompany him...the truth of the matter is, di pa sya familiar sa place, ako ang guide nya on how to go to the place...hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home