Thursday, December 08, 2005

Nokia's Christmas Party

I attended the Nokia party last night. It was held at the Captain’s Bar of Mandarin Oriental. Brad Turvey and Tuesday Vargas hosted the party. The theme of the party was nice and naughty. Brad was nice and Tuesday was naughty. They did a great job.

There were games and raffles. I’m not sure how many Nokia phones were raffled off because I did not stay til end of the party. I was there when somebody from our marketing department won the raffle for the Nokia ---. There was a big chance of being picked because we were less than 20 present during the raffle for our company. I’m really not lucky with raffles, how sad.

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2005 10:53 PM, Blogger Dorothy said...

wow nokia phones! eh nakakapanlaway talaga kapag yan ang raffle prize. sana sa company xmas party din namin meron nokia phones to be raffled off. hahaha! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home