Friday, July 08, 2005

6 months

It's our 6th monthsary today! My honey is a sweety. Last night he gave me a rose. I was surprised! We were together after six and we came home together and i didn't even notice he has a rose. Let me backtrack first....

6pm I received a text from him saying it's traffic, so he'll be a little late in picking me up. He arrived about 630 then we parked at RCBC and went to the gym. We arrived home at about 830 then I cooked beef nilaga for dinner. I would say that he liked it. He ate so much! Well, I liked it too (not that i am bias...hahaha). Since we ate so much, we were so lazy to move, felt heavy.

This is the funny part. I wish i could have recorded his reaction when after his bath, he was about to ask me to get the towel for him (he does that sometimes, forgets to bring the towel in the bathroom) and i was already at the door when he opened it...he really jumped. shocks, i'm not a good story teller so i can't do this in a way that you will fully understand how funny the situation was. I'm actually smiling right now, just remembering his face and the jump. I can say that we had a good laugh last night.

1145 I was already in our bed while watching tv and he's at the back drying his hair then he called me.....when i looked up, there he was with a single white rose! mushymushy! Oh, I love surprises and white roses!

Then he told me how he succeeded in keeping the rose from my sight. When he said it's traffic, it's not really traffic...he was late in picking me up because he went to the flower shop. He hid the rose in the compartment. When we arrived home, he told me to go up and not wait for him while he park the car so that i can prepare for dinner already. I was so busy preparing for dinner that i didn't notice him when he entered the room.
-------

wow, 6 months after our wedding and we're still so in love with each other. no major fights. i wish we'll stay this way forever. others say that we're still in the honeymoon stage. oh, i hope ours will always be in the honeymoon stage.

1 Comments:

At July 12, 2005 12:42 AM, Blogger Faye said...

hey, alma!

happy monthsary! ay tama ba yun?! haha! that's really sweet! stay happy! tc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home