Thursday, July 07, 2005

time out, lulu's bday,ninong mario

Tagal ko na palang walang post dito sa blog ko...what have i been doing in the past weeks?

Last Friday, I had my time out and our time out movie was 'War of the Worlds'. All I can say is napagod ako after watching it. Superb acting by Dakota.

We had dinner @ aries and beng's condo..thanks to lou-ann for the vodka kurant! Happy bday lulu :)

Aries went to Singapore last Saturday kaya nagpa dinner sya ng Friday. He'll be there in time for Gay's bday. I wish makapunta din kami ng honey ko sa sing....(i'll keep my fingers crossed)

We had lunch naman last saturday with ninong mario. I'm glad that Eric likes him na...not naman that he doesn't like him before, it's just that he doesn't fully understand siguro why i am close to him. Sabi nya he's nice and he's very intellectual. Mario's comment naman was 'eric is way too mahiyain' and 'you look good together'. I just want them to get along well with each other beacuse they're both important to me. I treasure my friendship with Mario. I know that I can always turn to him for good advice. Anyways, we'll be watching fantastic 4 later...i hope mas comfy na sila with each other.

We stayed home lang last Sunday, i told eric that we should not go na lang to the gym since we will be cleaning naman the house, that will be our work out na. We did the laundry and then general cleaning. After naman, we rewarded our kasipagan by watching DVD while eating popcorn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home