Thursday, January 05, 2006

Farewell 2005

Posted by Picasa

" Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. " ~Oprah Winfrey

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." - Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Remembering all the things that happened last year, I can say that it's a year to remember.

I bid goodbye to singlehood and embraced the role of a loving wife. Now, I am waiting to experience what we call "the essence of being a woman", motherhoood. Will it happen this year? I do hope so.

Being married to the man I love is a bliss. We travelled together. We've been to different places. We were awed by the displays at the Pahiyas festival in Lucban, Quezon. We tried eating pancit habhab, the habhab way. We bought a lot of sandals at the tsinelas festival in Liliw. It's a feast to the shoe-aholics. We enjoyed the dolphin and sea lion shows at Ocean Adventure in Subic. We experienced the magic of Disneyland. We did extra challenge in Ocean Park...tried to see/do everything in 4 hours.

I thank my friends for the friendship we've shared. I also hope that somehow I have touched their lives.

I hope to do more this year. I hope to experience new things and see other places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home