Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Harry Potter 6 - The half blood prince

better stop reading now if you haven't read the book and you plan to read it...major spoiler coming up...

conversation with eric last night:

me: hon, sad ako
eric: why?
me: namatay kasi si dumbledore

it's funny pero i was really sad...i'm thinking though that there might be a twist in book 7...well, i'm actually hoping that Dumbledore may still be alive. ...just like LOTR when I thought that Gandalf died and was surprised that he's still alive in LOTR2.

I also think that Dumbledore and Snape made a plan before the "death tragedy" happened. I don't know, but i don't want to question the wisdom of Dumbledore. Surely, he has a very valid reason in trusting Snape.

I also like the pairing of Harry and Ginny.

Can't wait for HP7!

---------------------------------------
backtrack to July 22

me: hon, ang status ko kanina sa YM e "harry potter is out, but i don't have a copy yet" . tapos bigla akong pinadalan ng e-book. grabe no, kaka release lang may e-book na, so di ko na kailangang bilhin yung book.
hon: ay ganun
me: yup. pero nag parinig ako sa mga friends ko, baka sakaling maisip nilang i-gift sakin...hehehe

Eric then gave me a bulging brown envelope..

i knew instantly what's inside the envelope and I just cried without opening it. Oh yes, you guessed it right. It's the Harry Potter book6. I was touched because i really didn't expect him to buy me the book. He's not really a book reader and thinks that the book is expensive plus he gave me a gift already. He told me that he's supposed to give the book on the 24th, but decided to give it to me because of our earlier conversation. he told me that i better inform my friends that i already have a copy of the book just in case maisip nilang maging generous sa akin.

The book cover is different. He got it from Canada. He thought daw na baka wala pang book dito before my bday. Well, let's forgive my honey for not knowing the official release date of HP since he's not really a fan. It's also lighter than my HP5 book. Speaking of HP5, I think I will read it again.

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2005 3:51 PM, Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

sweet! kakakilig =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home