Monday, August 29, 2005

Busy August

Been busy this month...no time even to blog...glad i can spare some time now...not that i am complaining. I welcome this change. I've been complaining before that i'm doing nothing. Now, I'm doing a lot of things. Can't say though that I am fully satisfied now...oh well.....

Me and my honey have been doing nothing much really. Our daily routine is office gym house. Mr and Mrs Smith pa ata ang last movie na napanuod namin. We were supposed to go to Puerto Galera last weekend pero di natuloy. Had dinner na lang at bad's condo...didn't go that well either...hay! He turned....can't tell...he's reading my blog, baka sakalin ako...hahaha...Happy bday badster, love you friend!

Planned to go to Singapore kaso di na rin tuloy yun kasi wala ng Tiger promo :(
Planning to go to HK na lang para makapag disneyland...sana matuloy...anybody knows a good package?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home