Monday, August 01, 2005

TV series in DVD

We've just finished the first 2 discs of the first season of "Desperate Housewives". I am enjoying the show. I like the build up of the characters of the four 'desperate housewives'.

I still can't relate to the character of Lynette since I don't have a baby yet. I understand the war between Gabrielle and her MIL. I just want to clarify though that i'm not at war with my own MIL.

I still miss my original four girls of "sex and the city". I love the wittiness of Carrie Bradshaw, the sex appeal of Samantha Jones, the demureness of Charlotte York and the independence of Miranda Hobbes. I miss the chit chats.

Before 'desperate', we finished the complete first season of "Lost". We're still at lost(pun intended) at all the mysteries of the characters...waiting for season 2.

My honey's favorite is still "24". Oh well, Jack Bauer is still my hero ;)

Thank God for TV series in DVD, otherwise, we'll be stucked with all the teleseryes that play all the way til 11pm i think.

Oh my, this is too much tv!!

1 Comments:

At August 02, 2005 4:35 PM, Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

yan nga ang bagong craze. =) I wish i could have more time for tv viewing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home