Monday, September 05, 2005

Star wars marathon

We did a marathon of starwars last weekend. I just hate it that the star wars 5 DVD didn't work fine. I think it's in the middle part when it cronked up. We had no choice but to go to star wars 6. I have a confession to make though...i fell asleep before the end of star wars 6...my honey finished it tough, he stayed up til 2 am. As usual, we woke up around tenish the next morning and had brunch by 11 and had meriendacena at 230. Went to our office around 330 for the vaccine flu.

Speaking of vaccine flu...i have to tell you this, I am really afraid of needles...yaiks. My honey had to hold my hand during the vaccination.

Sunday naman was road trip for us. Sayang nga, if only nakalabas kami ng mas maaga, nagpunta sana kami ng gateway. I am waiting for the right movie para ma-invite ko ang honey ko to try the new movie theater in gateway that has lazy boy chairs and unlimited popcorn and soda. I am thinking na ok na rin siguro ang 250 na charge nila...kasi naman we buy pop corn and soda naman when we watch movies. I'll tell you once nakapunta kami.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home